Tested on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.3

Signature: Good
SHA256: OK
SHA512: OK
make check:

test/javascript/tests/delayed_commits.js
    Error: Failed to execute HTTP request: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port
15984: Connection refused
Trace back (most recent call first):

  37: test/javascript/couch_http.js
      ("\"false\"\n")
 468: 127.0.0.1/_config/couchdb/delayed_commits",[object
Object])@test/javascript/couch.js
      ("PUT","/_node/node1
 408: test/javascript/couch_test_runner.js
      run_on_modified_server([object Array],(function () {sleep(15000);T(db.
  29: test/javascript/tests/delayed_commits.js
      ()
  37: test/javascript/cli_runner.js
      runTest()
  48: test/javascript/cli_runner.js

fail

I am not sure, if this failed test is based on CouchDB but based on my system.
So if no one else experienced this error I would ignore it.

Start CouchDB: ok

I would give also +1 if the above error can be ignored

All the best

Andy