Dear community,

after the very successful Meetup in Amsterdam I am happy to share with you two
videos from the event:

# Managing a Forest in Offline Mode by Niels Dequeker

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8kaju-ZDk&feature=youtu.be

# Deploy an Ember Octaine App on the free CloudStation by Martin Broerse

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAluXhuKvPE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to all attendees. Special thanks to Jan for the cool AMA Session (ask me
anything) and also special thanks to Martin for making all this possible. Extra
thanks to Feedback Fruits for hosting the event.

All the best and see you at the next event in … Berlin :D (tba)

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk