Peter -
I noticed that the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/branches/mina/1.2 branch
still has a bunch of java generics compile warnings.  I would like to
go ahead and fix these and submit the diff as a patch in JIRA.
This sound OK?

On 11/5/06, peter royal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Oct 30, 2006, at 8:55 PM, peter royal wrote:
> is there interest in an official mina 1.0 build not requiring the
> util.concurrent backport?
>
> this would be slightly more than what can be done by whacking the
> backport import prefixes.. all data structures that have
> replacements in j.u.concurrent will be removed and replaced with
> their jdk-based counterparts.

I created a branch for this, https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/
directory/branches/mina/1.2 (use https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/
directory/branches/mina/1.2 to view)

There are also jars available at http://people.apache.org/~proyal/
mina-1.1/

All unit tests pass, and some brief tests in an application of mine
look good. Feedback and bug reports welcome!

-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi