Hi guys,

since we decided to go for a 2.0.0-RC1 this week, here is the list of fixed JIRAs :

*** Bug M DIRSHARED-60 Equality matching rule is not required for an attribute type description *** Bug B DIRSERVER-1411 Server is launched with default values while passing a folder to the UberJarMain class
*** Bug  B DIRSERVER-1448    Unable to update User attributes
*** Bug C DIRSERVER-1417 Deleting an AttributeType with an Index based on it won't remove the index *** Bug C DIRSERVER-1449 EntryUUID AT should not be accepted for a Add, Delete or Modify operation *** Bug M DIRSERVER-894 Older concurrent changes are never replicated *** Bug M DIRSERVER-1137 getAttributes( nm, null ) returns empty Attributes if replication enabled?
--- Bug  M DIRSERVER-1143    ldappasswd fails to bind
*** Bug M DIRSERVER-1173 Delete operation with a PersistentSearch returns the deleted entry *** Bug M DIRSERVER-1277 Mitosis with 1.5.4 (linux BIN) blocking login and not replicating. *** Bug M DIRSERVER-1336 lowercase m-may attributes change on LDIF import with Studio *** Bug M DIRSERVER-1416 createTimestamp operational is accepted in an incoming entry oif theprincipal is Admi : this is not normal *** Bug M DIRSERVER-1450 Check that we cannot inject NO_USER_MODIFICATION At in the server
*** Bug  M DIRSERVER-1451    servicePrincipal is not configurable
*** Bug  m DIRSERVER-1432    WARN: Null LdapSession given to cleanUpSession.
*** Bug m DIRSERVER-1487 apacheds-all-1.5.6.jar does not contain Commons IO, causes NoClassDefFoundError when used *** Impv M DIRSERVER-1468 PERF : Modify operation can be speeded up by a 10 times factor
*** Impv M DIRSERVER-1492    Implementing the fast modifyDN proposal
*** Impv m DIRSERVER-683 Entry lookup are done more than once in modify operation

the JIRA flagged '---' has been postponed.

This represent 17% of all the bugs that have been fixed in 4 days, quite a good achievement !

We still have 76 bugs pending, 62 improvements, 50 new features, 22 tasks and 4 wishes :)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com