Sender is not subscribed to the mailing list, please always add to CC

Hi Daniella,

I don't know from where you got the link but it is outdated since a longer time. Now all installation sets can be downloaded from here:

http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

IMHO you are searching for this one:

http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/stable/3.2.1/OOo_3.2.1_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US.dmg

If you need older versions like 2.4.x try this. However, not every older release contains also a MacOS X PPC version:

http://archive.services.openoffice.org/pub/openoffice-archive/stable/

HTH

Best regards

Marcus