Hi Jean

I've had a go at Calc Ch7 but was unable to locate the file in the
feedback folder that you refer to in the last version of the odt
document.  Anyway, I've reviewed it and changed some screenshots.  I'm
no expert though with spreadsheets so someone else may want to review
it as well.

Claire

On 19 February 2010 14:45, Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Claire IMO work on anything to do with Base or Calc has a higher
> priority for your talents than the Draw Guide at this time. So
> Mariano's tutorial or Chapter 7 of Calc Guide would be good. I note
> that several people have offered to help on the Base tutorial so the
> group of you need to work out among yourselves who will do what or if
> some of the others might do the Draw Guide instead. --Jean

Best wishes

Claire Wood