Hi,

Well, it seems that a very long time ago I created a problem - with my email accounts and registrations with some ooo mailing lists. Specifically with the authors list.

Just checked and it seems that for a while now I've been sending email to that list under the wrong account - again.

Particularly emails in response to those from Dan regarding the Base document...I really do feel like an idiot.

I'm assuming you read both lists..so my apology here.

Anyway - I'll fix this and resend the current ones again, to the authors list.

Drew