Hi Authors

A very happy new year to all of you. I am Anamika Sharma, a newbie technical
writer based in New Delhi, India. A technical writer by choice; I have a
voracious appetite for the written word. I have just three months of
experience in technical writing; however, my passion for technology and good
command over English is what makes me feel that I can be a good technical
writer in the future. That said, I would like to contribute to the
documentation project for Open Office.org; so that, I can develop my
technical writing skills as well as learn new things and work along with
other technical writers out there.

I have registered myself in the wiki and OOauthors website as well. I
request to be given the access as an author; so that I can start
contributing soon.

My full name is Anamika Sharma and my username for OOAuthors website is
Anamika; while for the wiki account, my username is Anamika_TW.

Thanks
Anamika Sharma