OpenOffice.org Community,

our long term friend and OOo contributer Kazunari Hirano from Japan
lives in Ichinoseki
(http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201103/18/84/a0005484_21312387.jpg), which
has been heavily shaken by the earthquake on March 11th. Ichinoseki is
also located in the direct back-country of the coast areas of
Rikuzentakada and Ofunato which have been devastated by the tsunami.
Hundred thousands of people lost their homes and are still in need of an
appropriate shelter. Now, Kazunari wants to prepare his little school as
an emergency accommodation for evacuees. For the details please read:
http://openoffice.exblog.jp/12298764/

What Kazunari needs most is money to take care of the expenses for his
generous venture. For this reason, we are collecting donations for
Kazunari using the channels of "Team OpenOffice.org e.V.". You can send
money via PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or check. For details
please refer:
http://contributing.openoffice.org/donate.html
Every donation, that indicates the intended purpose with "Earthquake
Japan" or similar keywords will go directly to Kazunari.

*Please help Kazunari to help others!*
This is a great opportunity to make donations for Japanese earthquake
victims, knowing where the money goes and as well avoiding loss due to
administrative expenses as they occur in larger relief organizations.

Best regards,
Peter (OpenOffice.org Marketing Project)

P.S.: Forwarding this call for donations is of course welcome.