Hi everybody,

I am developping an application where I have to associate a bundle to an other bundle providing a service A. However I want to have several bundles which provide the same service A. When I execute a getServiceReference on this service, I want it returns a list which contains the references of the registrations of service A.

Until now, I cannot manage to get the different registrations of service, the getServiceReference method returns the reference of the first bundle which registrates the service.

Is it possible to do this with Felix or not ?
Does someone got the solution ?

Thanks.

Chris.