Karl Pauls wrote:
> As Rick mentions, the updated artifacts are up, Niclas' concerns have
> been resolved -- continue voting everybody :-)

Do I understand this right, that the binaries on that page have been
changed and some here voted on the first version while others now vote
on the corrected one?

Well, I remember [1] ... but hey it's our first official release so I
don't want to be a pita (at least I'll try not to be :) ) - I think the
simplest approach would be that people just restate their vote on the
latest version, perhaps including the md5s, so we all can be sure to
have voted on the correct stuff.

Carsten

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@felix.apache.org/msg00792.html
--