Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Sergey Nuyanzin as a new Flink Committer.

Sergey started contributing small improvements to the project in 2018. Over the past 1.5 years, he has become more active and focused on adding and reviewing changes to the Flink SQL ecosystem.

Currently, he is upgrading Flink's SQL engine to the latest Apache Calcite version [1][2][3] and helps in updating other project-wide dependencies as well.

Please join me in congratulating Sergey Nuyanzin for becoming a Flink Committer!

Best,
Timo Walther (on behalf of the Flink PMC)