On Mon, 2005-04-04 at 21:02 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > > I get different behaviour. I see the same skins in both.
> > > It looks like the pelt skin.
> >
> > ...because you have not defined a view.
>
> I got error messages about plugins during the startup
> of both 'forrest' and 'forrest run'. I did not get these
> error messages from the "forrest seed site" below.

That is what I mean.

I now as well get the pelt skin and not the leather-plugin.

> > > It breaks for me in both methods ...
> > > -----------
> > > /svn/asf/forrest/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.view/src/documentation/default.fv
> > >  (No such file or directory
> > > -----------
> > >
> > > Perhaps you have some un-committed files.
> >
> > No, actually this default.fv is the last fallback. I forget to copy it
> > over from the old views. I have views defined in my projects that is why
> > I have not seen this error. Cheers for spotting it, I just checked it
> > in.
>
> Okay now i see the default view in my "forrest seed site"
> doing both 'forrest' and 'forrest run'.

Yeah now you can copy this default.fv to your xdocs dir and rename it to
the file that should have a new style (view). e.g. index.xml (index.fv)

Anyway it would be interesting to know why it is working for a seed but
not for the plugins.

I have to give now a course, will have a look tonight.

cheers for testing it out. :)

> --David

salu2
--