Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 08:33 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

The actual merge is going to be complex though.

Why?

I will happily merge the stuff. Actually not too much have changed.

Because it will not be a simple "merge this branch with the trunk". We need to ensure we don't merge any of the views stuff (both views and locationmap have touched fresh-site). In addition, the views were copied over at a different time to the rest of the branch, this means there are two root version numbers.

It's not a huge problem, just needs a little thought.

If you have a little time to do the merge that would be great. All Locationmap branches have been applied now. If not, I should get the time sometime later in the week.

Ross