David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I noticed that the license headers in the recent Eclipse commit were incorrect. I guess Anil copied it directly from some other files, which would make me think that we have some old headers hidden away. I'm still out of the office so won't have chance to look over them until tomorrow at the earliest.

Wow and i thought that i checked that so carefully before committing.

David, do we have any scripts to do this?

I use some tools at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/src/perl
There are other tools too, but it don't know how complete their checks are.

Thanks.

I just ran them over forrest/trunk/tools/eclipse/ and no
relevant issues were reported. What do you see?

I didn't check in detail, but I did notice the date range was 1999-2004, for example:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/tools/eclipse/plugins/org.apache.forrest/src/org/apache/forrest/eclipse/job/ForrestManager.java?rev=208884&view=markup

Ross