Sorry for the late response guys, I've been tied up with work and school :)

On Thursday 04 August 2005 2:25 am, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> You need to escape the "&". It depends on your contract but the subject
> is javascript in contracts.
> alert(unescape("http%3A//maps.google.com/maps%3Ffile%3Dapi%26v%3D1"));

Tried this, but it outputs the stuff _as is_ in the generated page (that is, I
want the HTML page to contain "file=api&v=1" and *not* "file%3Dapi%26v%3D1".
I'm doing some more tests to see if that might actually work,

> If you use plain xml then refer to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/dtd_module_defs.html#a_xhtml_char
>acter_entities

Is this similar to what Todd suggested? That is, I just use & ? Do I need
to explicitly invoke the xhtml-special.ent for this?

> Like said by Cyriaque: "can you explain us exactly what you want to do
> with your contract ?"

Pretty simple actually :) I'm just trying to make a configurable contract that
will let the user include a custom google map in his/her content. The
configurable parameters being the API key and the location (and later on,
other things that the Google Maps API supports)

Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net