Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:

> > > Yes please.
> >
> > I took this to the Lenya list, there is momentum gathering on Doco and
> > as a result Thorsten has stepped forward to create a Lenya instance for
> > us by Sept. 6th. Thanks Thorsten.
>
> You are welcome.
>
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org:19999/index.html
>
> Please test a wee bit. ;-)

Errors reported.

Thanks for getting it this far, a good start.

> We can set up a basic lenya pub for us, where we will use the ac and our
> working structure (workflow,...).
>
> We should keep this pub here in our code base. Then we have as well a
> starting point for the doco move and the work of Joachim, David et. al..
>
> Would it be alright to keep the content of this pub in a jcr-rep?

What are the options? Your suggestion sounds good,
but i don't know what are the implications.

Some repository that is as easy as possible to start with.
When there are more people involved, we can look at options
that requirement more management.

-David