Ross Gardler wrote:
> We need to decide how to use Jira to create this ToDo list and then
> we need to start actually using it.

I'd concentrate on the "actually doing stuff" part (not directed to you
Ross, it's a general remark).

After having been on vacation, I now see hundreds of mails with lots of
words and very little content, and even ignoring complete threads like
I'm already doing is proving to be not enough.

If the signal to noise ratio will not improve, we will have more
problems with newcomers, and I will be forced to unsubscribe for lack of
time.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -