Tim Williams wrote:
On 8/28/05, Ross Gardler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:

That's all right now, it's rough and not incredibly useful at the
moment but it should give an idea of where I'm going with it.  Since
it's not a "traditional" plugin, more of an example of how to use the
xpathgenerator in forrest, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for the
whiteboard or not.

How about documenting it in a How To? Even dumping the code into a How
To and adding a little padding text would be a great start and since the
plugin doesn't do anything itself as yet it will prevent users getting
confused by it.

It's premature for a How-To as I don't quite have the "how" figured
out as yet.  I was hoping to find a home for it so that others might
be able to take a look and help me flesh a couple things out.  I can
figure it out locally then write a how-to though.

I understand now, probably best to put it in the whiteboard but don't add it to whiteboard-plugins.xml. That way we have access via SVN but it won't appear on the plugins page or when someone does "forrest available-plugins"

Ross