Thorsten Scherler wrote:

I wonder how the daisy plugin is working from a new seed.

The daisy plugin does not provide a locationmap, it is up to the user to do this in their project. This is Ok since the URL of the repository is dependant on the project rather than the plugin.

I'd like to make it a config value and provide a plugin locationmap, but that is for the future.

To understand it right, we would have to mount all locationsmap from
plugins from the main lm in forrest, right. Did we thought about
mounting them dynamically?

Yes, what Tim is doing right now is a starting point that will allow locationmaps to be mounted in the same way that plugin sitemaps are mounted (i.e. configured at runtime).

When the config changes come along I am hoping to be able to enable true dynamic mounting, but again, that is for later. One step at a time.

Ross