Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > As i said earlier in this thread, this is not the
> > normal practise. It is a new experiment between
> > the Cocoon-based projects.
>
> Not so new after all for lenya/cocoon. I (and all other initial lenya
> committer) got 2003 this rights.

Still new in the life of ASF.

> Every cocoon or lenya committer has
> write access to the other rep.
>
> Like I stated I as well had write access to forrest since then.
> The new thing is the formalization of it. ... [snip]

I don't know how. Lenya has no access to Forrest svn.

I wonder if you joined us when we were still using CVS.
I just checked. Yes that would be it. Cocoon added all
Lenya to the Cocoon CVS avail file. So by default
Lenya had access to Forrest CVS. Not one of our
decisions, but a side-effect of Cocoon. Subversion
gives better access control, as you showed.

-David