Tim Williams wrote:
On 2/9/06, Thorsten Scherler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unfortunately this means I have to solve some issues with the
locationmap cache first.

Yes, I am running ATM as well constantly into caching issues with the
locationmap. I thought about a non cached locationmap lookup pipe that
will force the locationmap to not use the cache for location lookups.

To both of you... Are these the documented issues or new ones?  If
it's for FOR-732, for development purposes, just turn lm caching off
in forrest-core.xconf for now.

I am not referring to new issues.

Actually, if I hear no complaints, I'll turn it off by default until
FOR-732 is resolved.

I'm OK with that, but I need it for this project so my itch is getting stronger ;-)

Ross