El lun, 27-02-2006 a las 13:29 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :

> >> For instance, in the previous version of my site, when I wrote in the
> >> document a URL (http://...) or a mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> >> the generated html was respectively :
> >>
> >>     * <a href="http://...";>http://...</a>
> >>     * <a
> >>       href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a>
> >>
> >> Remember the http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-743.
> >> I made a correction to be able to anti-slash the url or mail we don't
> >> want to rewrite (such with the webmestre e-mail address)
> >> Now, no URL nor e-mail are rewritten...
> >>

> > Yeah, if you do:
> > <document>
> >   <header>
> >     <title>know the unknown - about</title>
> >   </header>
> >    <section id="about-x">
> >       <title>about tarGET-X</title>
> >          <strong> University of Paderborn, Germany </strong>
> >        </a>
> >     </section>
> > </document>
> >
> > That should produce a link.
> >
> > If you do
> > <document>
> >   <header>
> >     <title>know the unknown - about</title>
> >   </header>
> >    <section id="about-x">
> >       <title>about tarGET-X</title>
> >        <strong> University of Paderborn, Germany </strong> -
> > http://www.uni-paderborn.de/<p>
> >     </section>
> > </document>
> >
> > You should not get any link!
> >
> Yes and it's a pity :-P .
> > In v2 that was a bug caused by FOR-745 and the fix in FOR-743 is
> > affecting only pipes that are using the Lex (e.g. the css-dispatcher).
> >
> What you call a bug was IMO a very nice feature indeed ;-) .

Jeje, I thought that this sentence would come. ;) It is a bug because
the xdocs api defines what will be transformed as a link. ;)

Anyway if you like to trick the api ;) then just add the lex stuff again
to your project sitemap:
<!-- HTML rendered from intermediate format -->
      <map:match pattern="**.body.xml">
        <map:generate src="cocoon:/{1}.source.rewritten.xml" />
        <map:transform src="{lm:dataModel-html-document-to-html.xsl}">
          <map:parameter name="path" value="{1}.html" />
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="pattern"
src="{forrest:context}/resources/chaperon/grammars/link.xlex" />
        <map:transform
src="{forrest:context}/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/pattern2link.xsl" />
        <map:serialize />
      </map:match>

Then you have back your "feature". ;)

> and BTW, why the css-dispatcher still need the LEX ?

To rewrite the links of the css. We do have there markup (css is text
base) so it needs to be rewritten that the crawler knows he has to
request e.g. the round corner images.

salu2
--
thorsten