David Crossley wrote:

> I don't know what to say. Perhaps some of it should
> be in the main docs and some in the plugins docs.

> One trouble is that plugins docs tend to get hidden.
> Also they are not published as often as they should be.

Hmmm. This is a difficult one. The top rule of documentation is
consistency so that user find the info they expect in the place they
expect. And since theses are plugins you'd expect documentation in the
plugin.

Also, putting where it belongs would save us a lot of disclaimers
about its unreleased status.

So how about leaving the whitepaper about dispatcher vs skins where it
is now, move the rest of the docs into the plugin and link them.

Thorsten, wdyt?

--
Ferdinand Soethe