Gav.... wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 April 2007 8:42 PM
To: dev@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: Eclipse and forrest.

I'm going to have to come back to you on this. I'll set up my eclipse
from scratch and take notes. You can then work through those notes and
turn them into a clearer doc.

Ross

Thanks Ross, jeez, didn't mean to put you to all this effort :(

I have also been taking notes on what I have been doing, and looking
where other docs are within forrest. I'm sure your notes will be more
accurate.

Hopefully once the docs up, someone will be able to test drive it for us.

Did this document happen? The question is not meant to be pushy, it's just that I'm still trying to catch up after moving house and I would have easily missed it.

I didn't get any useful results by creating a project based on trunk, regardless of the workspace location. I'm trying to achieve a useful setup for Forrest plugin development that makes use of Ivy. With all of trunk as one project, it seemed that my whiteboard plugin's Ivy details are lost. Yesterday I had it set up so that the plugin in question was a standalone project, and Ivy worked this way. I've made some changes today and I can't recreate the working configuration from yesterday.

Does anyone else use Eclipse specifically for Forrest plugins?

Brian