Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> > > Hmm, I always get error because of the ent files (I tried as well with a
> > > new seed).
>
> Hmm, you have not tried the branch, or?

That is correct. I was reporting that mine was working.
You got to commit all your stuff before i could. So i now
need to svn up and follow on.

> If  you do you will see the
> problem, but I reckon you will know right away how to fix it.
 [ snip]
> Actually the resolver issue may be caused by updating
> excalibur-sourceresolve-2.2.3.jar but that needs fixing after all if we
> want to be able to constantly update cocoon.

That is why i was progressively updating the jars,
getting something that works with minimal changes.

I now reverted mine and did 'svn up'. With yours i
now see the problem you describe.

It is a big issue. The first error can be worked around
by copying that symbols-core-v10.ent to main/webapp
However, after that the xml framework is busted and every
occasion that a DTD needs resolving, it goes to apache.org
and other websites, rather than local copies.

I will go back to what i had, and come forward to find
which new jar caused it.

-David