On Sunday 26 August 2007 Benjamin M. wrote:
> Philipp Marek wrote, On 26/08/07 04:33:
> > You didn't give a path, and apr-config could not be found.
>
> I just realized that I have apr-1-config but not apr-config... creating
> a symbolic link:
>
> ln -s  apr-1-config apr-config
>
> seems to fix the error...
I'll try to use that, if it exists, too.

> >> subversion-1.4.4 (with-ssl)
>
> Adding LIBS="-lssl" before ./configure fixes the error... perhaps it
> should be added in the configure file...
Hmmmm ... how could I detect that it's needed?

> I will try to torture fsvs tonigh... so your TODO list would not stay
> empty too long! ;-))
As if it ever was ...

The SEGV could be fixed in current trunk.

Regarding the failing test 003: Which rsync version do you use?

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!