On Friday 07 December 2007 Alexander Skwar wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> Trying to compile fsvs on S10. It fails:
>
> diff.c:501: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has
> type 'long int' CC direnum.c
> direnum.c:146: error: 'NAME_MAX' undeclared here (not in a function)
> direnum.c: In function 'dir__get_dir_size':
> direnum.c:207: warning: label 'ex' defined but not used
> gmake[1]: *** [direnum.o] Error 1
> gmake: *** [default-target] Error 2

In http://opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/rename.html there is said:
        [ENAMETOOLONG]
         The length of the old or new argument exceeds {PATH_MAX} or a pathname
         component is longer than {NAME_MAX}.
Which makes me believe that NAME_MAX should be a constant in stdio.h.

But this seems to define only FILENAME_MAX:
        http://opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/stdio.h.html

> Any ideas? :)
You could try doing something like
        #define NAME_MAX (FILENAME_MAX)
in config.h somewhere.

Regards,

Phil

--
Versioning your /etc, /home or even your whole installation?
             Try fsvs (fsvs.tigris.org)!