To anyone concerned; as I said below I'm not maintaining the Fedora packages;
the package has now been retired due to the lack of maintenance, so it's now up
to anyone-who-wants-it to pick it up again...

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Fraser" <dav...@sjsoft.com>
To: "Farzad FARID" <ffa...@pragmatic-source.com>
Cc: "dev" <dev@fsvs.tigris.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:26:43 AM
Subject: Re: RHEL 5 / CentOS RPM Package for FSVS 1.2.2 (Re: [ANNOUNCE] FSVS
1.2.2 released)

Hi Farzad

Sorry, I didn't ever reply to you on this. Are you still interested in
maintaining FSVS on Fedora? I'd love to hand over to someone - you'd need to go
through the standard procedures and I'm not sure what they are.
If not, is anyone else interested? I don't use Fedora actively any more and so
it's not sensible for me to maintain it

Regards
David