Great. Thanks for your valuable comments Mark.

As you suggest a "tool/wizard for auto creating Geronimo Deployment Plan by
scanning the corresponding Java-EE plan/annotation" would fit best within
"Admin Console", may be as an extension to the Deploy
New<http://localhost:8080/console/portal/apps/apps_all>tool.

In addition, as you point out, it could also be useful to enable Developers
to specify Geronimo specific deployment information through Annotations (may
be as JSR-175 annotations instead of XDoclet based Annotations). One our
Committers 'Sachin Patel' had started one such discussion
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg39760.html. Your
feedback here has  helped clarify that discussion also.

Thanks again Mark. User feedbacks have always been Gold Mines. Please keep
pouring your suggestions and feedback in future.

If I understand correctly David Jencks, Aaron Mulder, David Blevins, Tim
McConnell and Others are the experts in Geronimo Deployment Plans and
Annotations. It would be valuable if they too can post their view on this.

Thanks,
Shiva