IIRC the branch uses apacheds 1.5.1 and geronimo trunk and the trunk uses apacheds bigbang branch from a couple weeks ago and geronimo trunk.

Modifying the branch to work with geronimo 2.0.2 is probably not too hard but will definitely result in a non-forward-compatible plugin. If you want to supply a patch we can make a branch for a 2.0.2 compatible plugin and consider releasing it. Also plugins in 2.0.2 are a lot harder to deal with than in g. trunk.

thanks
david jencks