On Jan 8, 2008, at 7:08 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

Hi All,
this is a question a user posted on the Knowledge Base.

Basically, where did the LDAP plugin go in Geronimo v2.0.2?

I moved it to plugins/directory. In branches/2.0 there's a version that I think used apacheds 1.5.0 and works with geronimo 2.0.2 and in trunk is a version that works with an outdated apacheds trunk and geronimo trunk (2.1-SNAPSHOT). I'm afraid I've lost track of reality regarding likely release dates for both apacheds 2 and geronimo 2.1 -- I've been expecting them to be released any week now for months.

Should we clean up the branches plugin and release it? The main argument against this is that the geronimo-plugin.xml format changed a lot and old plugins won't run on geronimo 2.1.

thanks
david jencks

I've lost track of LDAP, does anybody has an update?

Cheers!
Hernan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CONF] Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base: the LDAP server in Geronimo 2.0.2 (page created)
Date:   Tue, 8 Jan 2008 04:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Page Created : GMOxKB <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ GMOxKB> : the LDAP server in Geronimo 2.0.2 <http:// cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxKB/the+LDAP+server+in +Geronimo+2.0.2>

the LDAP server in Geronimo 2.0.2 <http://cwiki.apache.org/ confluence/display/GMOxKB/the+LDAP+server+in+Geronimo+2.0.2> has been created by yuluo <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ ~laoflch> (Jan 08, 2008).

Content:

I have downloaded the Geronimo 2.0.2,but i can't find the LDAP server within it,and it's say that the apache was installed in Geronimo server from 2.0 release.also i can't downloaded and installed the this plugin from the Repository "http:// geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.0.2". if somebody can answer me ,please pass the resolvent to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".It will be helpfull for me,thanks.

Powered by Atlassian Confluence <http://www.atlassian.com/software/ confluence/default.jsp?clicked=footer> (Version: 2.2.9 Build:#527 Sep 07, 2006) - Bug/feature request <http://jira.atlassian.com/ secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10470>