Hi Ivan,

I didn't think there was a way to explicitly get a bundle into the "resolved"
state.  Did I miss something?  It was quite a long time ago but I think this
was the reason I didn't pursue the mapping you suggest.

I wonder how serious this problem is and if we should wait to see what a
gbean-free geronimo looks like?

thanks
david jencks