Hi,

AFAIK, there is no work currently being undertaken to build a datastore for
10gen's MongoDB.

If you would like to open an issue, please do. If you begin submitting
patches, I'm sure that the community could and will test the code in an
attempt to get a MondoDB module for Gora. This would be very much welcomed.

Please keep us posted as to how you are getting on.

Best

Lewis

--
*Lewis*