Hi Lewis/Furkan,

I have uploaded my draft proposal ( google doc ) as well as my final
proposal to google following the existing format. Please let me know in any
case need more detail etc. I could add them to my Final proposal before the
deadline.

Regards
Kevin

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 12:10 AM, Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com