Hi Sheriffo,

Thank you for your findings and hard work on this. I agree on most of the
points you already mentioned. But I dont think we have consistent client
implementations across all data stores in Apache Gora. That means some
clients use async version of their API s as default, some uses sync. Some
clients have connection pooling implemented and some use single connection
to do all the data store work. These configurations will generally change
the behavior when these client s are performed under a huge load. I think
we will be good, if we do track the client setup/configurations in which
benchmarks are captured.

Regards
Kevin