On 02/27/10 21:22, Oleg Mikheev wrote:
    Unfortunately it still doesn't do what I need. The only way I can use
    GraphicExport is to get a list of shapes and checking their CLSIDs as
    described on

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Charts/Accessing_Existing_Chart_Documents

What is the problem? In case you want to access the generated shapes within the chart: The chart document supports interface ::com::sun::star::srawing::XDrawPageSupplier. The given draw page contains generated draw shapes as well as persistent ones.

Ingrid,

My problem is that I can't access chart/draw from
TableChart or ChartDocument.

Unfortunately ChartDocument does not support XDrawPageSupplier,
at least that's what UNO API document states:
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/chart/ChartDocument.html

Or did you mean some other ChartDocument?

No, the documentation is incomplete here.

Kind regards,
Ingrid

XDrawPageSupplier usage page suggests that the ONLY class that
supports it is Spreadsheet service:
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/drawing/XDrawPageSupplier-xref.html

So, is there anything in UNO API that would let me
get the Shape/DrawPage (or anything else that can be exported
to a image file) for a TableChart or ChartDocument?

Thanks,
Oleg