Hi all,

I am working on writer now, and I came accross a problem.
Truly hope to get help from here.

I newed a dialog which contains a ComboBox in writer.
I want to do some special keyinput operations for the ComboBox.
So I derived a control from ComboBox named SwEncloseComboBox,
and override the virtual method ::KeyInput of ComboBox which is
derived from class Edit.

This question is : When I do KeyInput, the method SwEncloseComboBox::KeyInput
will not be called. But the method Edit::KeyInput will be directly called.
I don't know why.

And I found that the method keyinput of all ComboBox derivations in writer
didn't
work at all. But KeyInput of the derivations of class Edit works all right.

Hope somebody can help me. I am really need to implement this keyinput for
SwEncloseComboBox.

Thank you very much in advance and looking forward to your help.

regards,
2009-11-12

lijian