Perhaps you can check ${module-name}/target/surefire-report/ for more
detail about which test cases fail.

Apache Hama is a BSP engine, meaning it's not only capable of
performing graph computation. Instead, it's suitable for general
purpose parallel computing as long as the algorithm can be expressed
as an iterative application. The benefit of separating Graph Job from
BSP Job is that users can perform their tasks without too much
restriction. For example, a user not merely can write a program to
perform graph computation, but also can write general BSP jobs when
it's required.