Yes, it sounds great. To support S3 as Input or Output for Hama BSP
jobs, I guess you'll need to implement our own S3 in/out formatters.

The rests e.g., hadoop-version, auth, uri, etc. must be the
configuration or build option issue.

Please feel free to open JIRA ticket, and enjoy to contribute your patches!

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon