Hi Yang,

you can find some documentation on how to contribute at
https://wiki.apache.org/hama/HowToContribute
The list of open issues can be found at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-723?jql=project%20%3D%20HAMA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
You can pick up an issue there or create new ones and attach patches if you
have any.
You can also start by running the getting started, give feedback, fix
trivial things either in code, wiki or documentation.

Hope this helps,
Tommaso