Hi devs,
I propose we ask ASF Infra to move the Hama Git repo to GitBox as soon as
the release has been finalized / announced. Once they switch things over,
we can update the web site / documentation to reflect that.

Does anyone see any problems with this approach?
If there's no objections, I'll create a jira ticket.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon