It looks like this part of the patch wasn't as hard as I thought it
would be.  I should have it committed in the next half-hour.  The patch
is written, but I wanted to test some other stuff before I commit it.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
645 Howard St.              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
San Francisco, CA

==
http://www.jaguNET.com/