* Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  |__ Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 04:45:19AM +0200:

> The diff is attached - give it a try, tell me if it works. You need to
> run ./buildconf to generate the httpd.spec from build/rpm/httpd.spec.in,
> then tar up the archive and run and an RPM should result.

Got it. Thanks...

> Right now if you try to build an rpm, it complains about unpackaged files.

Indeed it did. Applied diff, and am building on arbitrary RH 7.3 and 9.0
rpm buildhosts as I type this. Shall I send the resulting build-logs to the
list, or just you? I usually ask permission to send attachments to a list.

Thanks.

--
Chip Cuccio                    |  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NORLUG SysAdmin & Webmaster    |  <http://norlug.org/~chipster/>