On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 03:49:08PM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> I am assuming the current behaviour of the byte range filter would apply
> the range to the content without checking first whether this has already
> been done. This fix is very straightforward.

As far as I can tell the byterange filter should handle all such cases
correctly already: read ap_set_byterange() - it punts on a non-200
r->status or when r->headers_out contains a Content-Range header etc.
Is this side-discussion just theoretical pondering or is there some real
issue you're trying to solve?

joe