William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
At 08:54 AM 9/17/2004, Jess Holle wrote:

... given the security and non-LDAP fixes in 2.0.51, I am now left pondering whether I should move try backing the LDAP modules back to 2.0.50 while keeping all other 2.0.51 code.  Ideas?

All in all, LDAP does not appear to be a happy camper on 2.0.51 on Windows.

That's an entirely rational solution, ABI should be strong enough
at this point for 2.0.50 ldap to play nicely in your new 2.0.51.

Bill

Actually, my plan was to use the 2.0.50 LDAP modules *sources* laid on top the other 2.0.51 sources.  I'd hope ABI is strong enough now, but a good clean compile gives me a nice comfy feeling.

I'm actually hoping to have time to test a variety of code points between and including 2.0.50 and 2.0.51 to nail down a bit better which changes led to which issues...

--
Jess Holle