Joe Orton wrote:

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 11:55:35PM -0800, Brian Pane wrote:

Yep. I just did that, and it worked as expected. I ended up with a clean merge: the only files that needed merge conflict resolution were those that had been modified in the srclib/pcre copy:

Looks good, thanks Brian. Do you think it's worth keeping all ~1Mb of
the doc/ directory in srclib/pcre? I think it might as well be removed,
they won't get installed and developers can refer to the vendor/pcre
copies if necessary. svn merge will happily ignore the removed files
when merging to future versions so there's no issue there.

+1, I'll remove docs/* from srclib/pcre and add a README pointing to vendor/pcre.

Brian