--On Wednesday, February 9, 2005 3:55 PM -0600 "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I did exactly that for win32.

The old win32 build system recompiled buildmark.c as a build
step (bleh.)  The new win32 build system has the compilation
of buildmark.c as a prelink step - if we aren't linking libhttpd,
we don't recompile buildmark.

Seemed to be a trivial solution, and avoided many, many worthless
relink's, since recompiling buildmark.c forces the linker.

Exactly! r153266 now matches what the Win32 build does. =)

Man, that relink has been annoying the heck out of me lately. -- justin