Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

--On Friday, February 25, 2005 10:35 PM +0100 "Branko ?ibej" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah! I'm afraid you seem to have failed. trying, anyway. This would probably
work:

  env LANG=en_US.UTF-8 svn propedit --revprop -r??? svn:log
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd

then paste in the name from Subversion's COMMITTERS file.

That's exactly what I did with a UTF-8 editor (bbedit). I couldn't even commit unless I set the LANG variable. I'm fairly sure that the CHANGES entry

(you mean, COMMITTERS)

is wrong though.

No, it's right. Point a browser at it, and you'll see :)

Hmm. I just worked with Karl on trying to get it right as I wasn't even sure what the right character was. But, there's still something wonky going on.

It's not all that important anyway. Just put a "C" there.

-- Brane