HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:56:11 GMT
Server: Apache/2.1.5-dev (Unix)
Connection: close

to ordinary non-conditional GET requests. The result is obviously a blank page in the browser.

So obviously mod_cache is not dealing correctly with 304 responses from the back-end, and is therefore rather useless at the moment. I've turned it off on the wiki.

Any suggestions from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I could have sworn we had solved this a few months ago.  I've seen this
working with 2.1.4-dev, but I'd need to track back what rev.  I don't
expect to be able to look at this before wednesday :/

Justin, how's your stack of round tuits?

Sander